Our clients enjoy peace of mind knowing all of their financial affairs are managed by one professional team. Our integrated approach ensures collaboration of advice so that they can benefit from efficiencies and ensure that all opportunities are identified and maximised.
Our vision is to educate and empower our clients to be prepared for every financial situation, not just the end of the financial year. Our role is to simplify our client’s financial matters whilst adding value and assisting with each step of their financial journey.
For more information on our specialist services please click tabs below
Your financial future, depends upon the choices you make now and your commitment to the ongoing journey. The Financial Management Solutions (FMS) team want to be your partner on this important journey, providing assurance, clarity, advice and most importantly helping you achieve your financial success.
- Retirement Planning
- Debt Management
- Risk Management
- Tax Effective Strategies
- Aged Care
No matter how simple or complex your requirements are, our role is to simplify your financial matters by adding value and assisting at every step of your journey.
FMS Accounting Services Pty Ltd are registered tax agents and can provide a complete range of specialist services to individual and business clients including:
- Tax Return preparation, including:
– rental properties,
– capital gains
- Financial statement preparation
- Tax return preparation
- BAS and IAS preparation
- FBT advice
- Tax planning
- Management accounting
- Business setup and structuring advice
- Financial statement preparation
- Annual return preparation
- Compliance minutes
- Administration of annual audit
- Contributions advice
- Pension commencement and advice
A Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) is a trust where money and investments are held and managed on behalf of the members. The fund’s purpose is to provide benefits to members on retirement or death. SMSF’s give people control over their super, they provide greater investment flexibility and are perfect vehicle to implement tax-planning strategies that take advantage of tax concessions afforded to superannuation savings in Australia.
Would you like control and flexibility over your retirement savings and decide how they’re invested? Have you considered setting up a SMSF?
SMSF services are provided by SMSF Advisory, a specialist division of FMS Group dedicated to providing excellence in SMSF advice and management. We provide comprehensive SMSF Accounting, Compliance and Administration services. FMS take care of the fund set-up if you’re looking to establish a fund. If you already have an existing fund we can assist you to transfer your fund to our service. We handle the fund’s paperwork – tax returns, member contributions statements and the annual audit.
Our SMSF Services
We cover the process from start to finish, let us help you take control of your financial future!
- Superannuation trust deed
- Fund tax file application
- Australian business number applications
- ATO trustee declarations
- Resolutions to establish a SMSF
- Notice of election to become a regulated fund
- Minutes and membership application forms
- Notification of beneficiaries form
- Rollover documentation
- Tax invoice statement confirming your payment details
- Pension set-up
- Pension maintenance
- Lump-sum withdrawals
- Change of trustee
- Updating the trust deed
- Changes to investment strategy
- Pay-as0-you-go instalment payments and requests
- Preparation of business activity statement (if required)
- Payment of insurance
- Requisition to settle payment requests
- Segregation of fund assets
Annual ATO Requirements
- Annual financial statements
- Annual member statements
- ATO income tax and regulatory return
- ATO surcharge lodgment
- Independent audit
- Eligible termination payments documentation
- Business or instalment activity statements and payments
MORTGAGES AND LOANS
One of the great Australian dreams is to own your own home.
Whether you are a first home buyer, wanting to renovate, invest in property or looking to unlock the equity in your home, the team at FMS we can assist you in finding the right loan to suit you and your family.
We provide the flexibility of being able to access an extensive range of banks, credit unions & lenders. This enables us to tailor your loan to meet your goals and objectives providing financial security for the future. Our team are full members of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia and Mortgage & Financial Association of Australia.